$LUXY IDO and how to Participate.
LUXY has now secured all three launchpads which will include, Polylauncher, KSM, and Axion. Dependent on the launchpad, you will need to meet the criteria set out by each launchpad to participate in the LUXY IDO sale. LUXY token IDO will be 0.08cents across all launchpads and will take place over the coming week leading up to and including the 30th of November. Registration is now open to participate in all Launchpads, so please head to your launchpad of choice to sign up. More details can be found below.
For full details of the LUXY Token utility including staking, governance, tokenomics, vesting periods etc, please read:
- Allocation: 5mil LUXY Tokens
- Time: Dependent on each Launchpad
- Purchase Amount: Dependent on each Launchpad
- Price: $0.08
- Total Raise: $400,000
- Launchpad: KSM, PolyLauncher, Axion
- Token Claim: 10 am UTC, December 1st, 2021.
- Initial Locked Liquidity: $200k USDC and 2mil $LUXY
- Initial DEX: SushiSwap
- Initial DEX Price: 0.10 cents
- TGE mCap: $700,000
- Fully Diluted mCap: $10,000,000
More information: https://polylauncher.com/
Indicate Interest period: November 18th (4PM SGT / 8AM UTC) — 25th (5PM SGT / 9AM UTC)
Guardian Angel Pool: November 26th (5PM SGT / 9AM UTC) — November 30th (5PM SGT / 9AM UTC)
- Minimum purchase amount per address: $500 for Guardian Angel pool
- Maximum purchase amount per address: $500 for Guardian Angel pool
Angel Pool: November 29th (5PM SGT / 9AM UTC) — November 30th (5PM SGT / 9AM UTC)
- Minimum purchase amount per address: $125 for Angel pool
- Maximum purchase amount per address: $250 for Angel pool
Number of addresses to whitelist
- 700 (Angel) + 50 (Guardian Angel)
More information: https://ksmstarter.com/
1. Stake $KST to secure your tier.
2. When registration opens, register within the deadline (make sure you are KYCed through our KYC partner Synaps)
3. On Nov 29, whitelisted users can participate in the IDO
4. After IDO, token claim will happen on Dec 1
More information: https://axion.network/axion-launch/luxy
This is a tiered Axion Launch, meaning that different elements in our ecosystem contribute to the maximum allocation amount. Each different qualifier adds an extra amount to your total allocation. You can only pledge for the maximum allocation that you are eligible for using the Pledge Engine. All pledge wallets must have one active stake containing at least 1M AXN for a minimum of 350 days to qualify for this launch. This does not need to be a new stake.
For each qualifying allocation bonus, your maximum allocation amount will increase. For example:
- A wallet with 1 Max Stake will qualify for $100.
- A wallet with 1 Max Stake AND the OG-POLYGON NFT will qualify for $150.
- A wallet with a ~3 year stake AND the OG-5555 NFT will qualify for $150.
- A wallet with a Max Stake, an OG-POLYGON NFT AND a OG-5555 NFT will qualify for the maximum allocation of $250.
You cannot pledge for more than one allocation per wallet. If you pledge under the maximum allocation allowed for your wallet, and want to add more funds to your pledge at a later time, you can do so as long as the launch is still active and still has available funds.
Pledging unlocks on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 at 1900UTC.
Till next time…
💗 Team LUXY
Connect with LUXY
Send your project here: https://luxy.io/
LUXY is becoming the go-to NFT platform, established in March of 2021, and has evolved into a team of 15. Starting with a next-gen Marketplace that is designed to offer a new and much improved NFT experience. It is built to be multichain, starting with the Polygon blockchain allowing it to be fast, scalable, green, low cost, and user-friendly. Decentralization is the core of crypto, so at every step, our marketplace is built around that core concept.
LUXY will offer your standard marketplace features plus additional features curated over months of research. These will include support for; GameFi, 3D models, Collection Launchpad, User-owned Collections, Multiple Royalty Addresses for group projects, direct royalties, all file types, White Label Solutions, and UI/UX for ease of use.